GearWrench Open End ratcheting wrenches need as little as 5-Degree to move the fastener as opposed to 30-Degree for standard box end wrenches. Open end ratcheting allows ratcheting of nuts and bolts without removing the wrench from the fastener, making jobs faster and easier. The box end features improved strength from GearWrench Surface Drive technology and at the same time, reduces fastener rounding. These ratcheting wrenches are made from premium alloy steel for a precision, long lasting tool.
- Allows ratcheting of nuts and bolts without removing wrench from fastener, making jobs faster and easier
- 72 teeth ratcheting box end needs as little as 5° to move fasteners versus 30° for standard box end wrenches
- Wrench sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 and 3/4 in.
- Precision broached for a perfect fit
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 8
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Wrench Set
- Individual/Set: Set