General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The General 10 Contour Gauge can be used for matching contours in woodworking, flooring, layout work and ceramic tile installation. It is ideal to measure pillars, copy curves, copy basin and plumbing contours. Also can be used for measuring moldings for reproduction, duplicating spindles on the lathe, fitting flooring around moldings, copying curves and a variety of other contour matching jobs around the home and shop.
- Tough plastic design won’t bend or rust
- Profiles up to 10 in.
- Ideal for woodworking, ceramic or tile
- Quick and easy way to copy shapes onto tile or any surface
- Durable construction
- 1-year warranty
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Gauge Type: Contour
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Gauge
- Product Height (in.): 30.4
- Product Depth (in.): 1
- Product Width (in.): 3.8
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov