The new Hilti TE 60 is the first class of Hilti SDS-MAX rotary hammer drill to feature the Hilti Connect app, which lets you use any NFC-enabled device to do everything from getting a comprehensive tool history and summary to sending in a request for a repair from the jobsite. The Hilti SDS-MAX hammer drill has 340 RPM delivering 3400 impacts per minute. Optimum drilling diameter in concrete is 11/16 in. to 1-9/16 in. You’ll get more work done with innovative and exclusive features like Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) to improve operator comfort and a detachable power cord. Optional DRS-Y dust removal system (DRS) collects up to 95% of dust.
- Package includes 1X TE 60 AVR rotary hammer (2132239), 1X 7/8 in. x 13 in. hammer drill bit (293478), 1X DRS-D kit (2191207), and 1x detachable power cord (2127087)
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) for maximum comfort and higher productivity
- Rotation speed gear 1 under no load: 340 RPM
- Optimum hammer drilling hole diameter range 11/16 in. to 1-9/16 in.
- 3300 impacts per minute
- Single impact energy 5.8 ft./lbs.
- Quick release chuck
- Applications include drilling anchor through-holes in concrete and masonry, medium-duty demolition work and coring in masonry and concrete up to 4 in.
- Chuck Size: 1-9/16 In.
- Drill/ Driver Type: Hammer Drill/ Driver
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Chuck Type: SDS-Max
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Amperage (amps): 13 A
- Included: Attachments Included,Bits Included
- Corded Tool Type: Rotary Drill
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 340 RPM
- Color Family: Red
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Mobile App Integrated,Variable Speed
- Cord Length (ft.): 9
- Blows per Minute (BPM): 3300
- Product Weight (lb.): 15 lb
- Product Height (in.): 10.7 in
- Product Depth (in.): 19.1 in
- Product Width (in.): 4.5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov