The SNR10300, 300 ft. steel open reel tape measure in a stainless steel housing that is built to last. Both the case and double nylon coated steel blades are built to ensure a long life under field abuse. The rubber grip handle offers a comfortable and secure grip. Metal crank handle for durability. Ring end attachment. Zero Point: Tape end + 1 ft. Measures in ft., 1/10, 1/100.
- Double nylon coated steel blade
- All stainless steel housing
- Metal crank handle for durability
- Housing reinforced with rivets for superior strength
- Rubber Grip shovel handle for comfortable, rapid reeling
- Measures in ft., 1/10, 1/100
- Zero Point: Tape end + 1 ft.
- Measurement Standard: USS
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Long Tape
- Tape Length (ft.): 300
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 13 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 17.5 in