From Klein Tools, the 9-Key Folding Hex-Key Set is square-cut for a secure, slip-free fit. All Klein hex wrenches feature precision chamfered hex ends. Precision chamfering eliminates cut off burr problems. The cut off burr found on other common hex keys often exceeds the allowed clearance between the screw and the key, interfering with socket engagement. Klein hex-keys are the tools professionals cannot afford to live without.
- Hex ends are square-cut for a secure full-depth fit and maximum contact with the hex socket to prevent slippage and stripping of the socket
- Handy sets fit your pocket or tool box easily and help eliminate the lost-key problem
- Tough, heat-treated alloy steel
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure full-depth fit and maximum contact with the hex socket to prevent slippage and stripping of the socket
- 2-key positions (straight-out or right angle) for extra-leverage
- 9 key set
- Sizes: 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in. and 1/4 in.
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Hex Key Type: Hex Key Set
- Number of Pieces: 9
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Hex Key Set
- Individual/Set: Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov