Wood turners who enjoy making large bowls, vases, furniture pieces and other large-diameter projects require power, capacity and high-torque to meet their performance needs. You get all 3 and then some with this burly lathe that weighs in at over a quarter-of-a-ton. With a 3 HP, 3-phase motor that runs off of single-phase power, electronic variable speed control, 22 in. of swing and 1-1/4 in. x 8 TPI RH spindle, this lathe delivers the goods to gratify even the most discerning of turners. Features a variable speed range of 100 RPM to 3200 RPM, perfect for both large and small turning projects and finishing.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220-Volt, 3-phase
- Required power supply: 220-Volt, single-phase, 15 Amp
- Distance between centers: 42 in.
- Swing over bed: 22 in.
- Variable speed: 100 RPM to 3200 RPM
- Includes spur center, cupped live center, knock-out tool, tool rest, 6 in. faceplate and indexing pin
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1725
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Minimum speed (rpm): 100
- PT Horsepower (Hp): 3
- Color Family: White
- Condition: New
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Lathes
- Portability: Stationary
- Product Weight (lb.): 496
- Product Height (in.): 51
- Product Depth (in.): 23
- Product Width (in.): 81
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov