Wire Cutter: Opposing twin blades on the Long Nose Pliers cleanly and evenly cut copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire. The Slip Joint Pliers’ shear-type wire cutter cleanly snips copper, aluminum, and hardened steel wire like piano wire and guitar strings. Versatile Jaws: The Slip Joint Pliers’ universal, 3-zone jaws, with sharp, evenly spaced teeth grip almost any shape, including flat stock, thin sheet material, pipe and tubing in a full range of sizes, hex and square nuts, and bolt heads. Angled Teeth: Sharp teeth on each jaw of the Groove Joint Pliers are angled to work with the direction of operation, creating a high-leverage nonslip bite like a pipe wrench. Comfortable Handles: A broad, rounded handle profile distributes force evenly across your hand to reduce stress and pressure. Slim, nonslip grips add cushion and comfort without adding bulk.
- Slip Joint Pliers have universal, 3-zone jaws that grip multiple shapes and cleanly shear wire
- Long Nose Pliers’ twin-blade wire cutter snips copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire
- Slip Joint and Groove Joint Pliers have nut and bolt fastener that allows fine-tuning of operating tension
- Groove Joint Pliers’ undercut tongue and grooves interlock for superior joint strength
- Slim, nonslip grips provide comfort and control without adding bulk
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 1-pc. slip joint pliers: 6-1/2 in.
- 1-pc. long nose pliers: 8 in.
- 1-pc. groove joint pliers: 10 in.
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Requires Hub?: No Hub Required
- Color Family: Multi-Colored
- Remote Access: No Remote Access
- Hand Tool Type: Plier Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Tool Set Type: Plier Sets