Wiha premium quality Color Coded Magnetic Nut Setters are color coded for easy size identification and are exact fit precision formed with standard 1/4 in. hex drive shank. Engineered using high quality 64 HRC Induction Hardened Chrome-vanadium-molybdenum tool steel, Color Coded Magnetic Nut Setters are through hardened for best wear resistance and feature a black oxide finish to protect against rust and corrosion. Wiha stands behind our products with what we believe is the best No Hassle Guarantee in the industry.
- Set includes: 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in. and 9/16 in.
- Easy access color coded
- Strong heavy-duty magnetic heads
- C70 special tool steel with 64HRC induction hardened jaws and cutters
- Clear top coat over phosphate finish
- Standard 1/4 in. drive
- 6.0 in./152 mm OAL
- Wiha premium quality backed by our no hassle guarantee
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 6
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Multi-Colored
- Hand Tool Type: Individual Nut Driver
- Individual/Set: Set